Simplified encoder

Waggly tails
rudderonlybird

Simplified encoder

Post by rudderonlybird »

Not sure this is the right place. I have an ACE R/C Pulse Commander, just the transmitter, intending to use a Tobe R/O actuator. Seems a bit much using the standard 7-channel encoder from Phil when that's all I'm doing. Is there a simpler encoder for this sort of thing? If not, maybe there might be a temptation for a progressive throttle switch, similar to a standard GG system.

Any suggestions?
Stewart

Re: Simplified encoder

Post by Stewart »

If you look here :- http://www.singlechannel.co.uk/ go down to P23 this is what your after , PhilG will program a board ready to install ( I just purchased 1 from him)
Stewart
See this thread viewtopic.php?f=25&t=85
Phil_G

Post by Phil_G »

Hi Marc, I would suggest the 1+1 encoder that we use for the single-channel Digimac and the Elf, it has one propo channel for rudder, and an optional button for sequential throttle. Its based on the DigiSpark, so its tiny at 3/4" square, but I do them ready-wired so theres nothing intricate to do, just connect the module, pot, button & switch. The LED and buzzer are both prewired. Have a read of the 1+1 document (P20 on the Archive page of www.singlechannel.co.uk) and see what you think Image
The one-plus-one is a really pleasant way to fly.
Cheers
Phil

1plus1prewired_1024.jpg

Digimac-1.JPG
rudderonlybird

Post by rudderonlybird »

Phil, that's absolutely coool! Just what I had in mind. Please let me know what it totals to and I'll send off a PayPal.

Thanks muchly.

Marc