More Ghosts in the closet

Waggly tails
jmendoza

More Ghosts in the closet

Post by jmendoza »

Here are some pictures of original Galloping Ghost gear, some reproductions and emulations, including an old Heathkit GDA-47 using a Traxxas 27MHz 4 channel receiver with a Tobe GG actuator equipped with a Phil G recoder. Also pictured are my reproductions of Pulse Proportional and single channel receivers: a single channel relayless receiver for escapements, a pulse rudder only receiver for Adams/magnetic actuators and a Galloping Ghost receiver with switcher for Rand GG and Dual Paks with an optional decoder for elevator as used in high rate dual actuator systems (steady ghost). I also offer repairs of this older equipment and have a very modest stock of some of the reproductions including my own, Phil's, and Tobe's creations.

Like Tobe and Phil, I do this as a labor of love, and practically at cost, thus I too ask for photos of your plane, preferably flying :lol:

jbr 2016 (4).JPG
jbr 2016 (8).JPG
Shaun

Re: More Ghosts in the closet

Post by Shaun »

Hi Jay,
Welcome back.. I'm certain that boxed Rand Dual PaK would look far nicer on my desk than on yours though. In fact I could even make a new label for it and correct the spelling. :lol: :lol:

Shaun