Oh no... he’s been at eBay again !

Single to Multi propo
Wavemeter

Oh no... he’s been at eBay again !

Post by Wavemeter »

This time is a gorgeous OS 4 channel set. Beautifully put together. Goes well with my later date ‘Cougar’ .
This time instead of flying it as is on 27mhz - I intend to convert to 35mz Fm but with internal servo reverse switches. Without being able to reverse a servo at the flick of a switch means it’s very limited use in my fleet.

It’s a bit grubby still but I’m sure it will scrub up
758890EE-BE39-49C2-B679-7EB681DCDDA8.jpg
17362DBE-13E4-4CE6-9CC8-79775EE2F57C.jpg
Reconstituted boy
PaulJ

Re: Oh no... he’s been at eBay again !

Post by PaulJ »

Lucky boy! I've already got one of those but I was watching that one just to see what it went for........ I think you got a bargain there! 'A really nice set, the sticks have a real "quality" feel about them. It makes a great conversion, should you decide to do a Phil on it! :P
GarydNB

Post by GarydNB »

I had one of those...gave it to Phil...
iflylilplanes

Post by iflylilplanes »

When you look back at these old transmitters, they really are beautiful aren't they.
Cheers,

Dave
Wavemeter

Post by Wavemeter »

There is another on eBay currently but the guy wants £75 for it and it’s missing it’s aerial. I think I was incredibly lucky to win this one - was out at time with kids and internet held up enough to make bid. First it said raise bid then it did a little squiffy bit then said I’d won and for far less than my max bid !

Sticks are smashing but springs are tougher than the later date Cougar. Going to try some softer springs if I can find any.

Case and sticks are well engineered. The manual says this is due to their engineering facility for making model engines. I think it’s a shame they don’t still make radios
Reconstituted boy