Outlaw

Anything with a propeller
Stew

Outlaw

Post by Stew »

Hi all. I wonder if any of you ever built the Keil Kraft Outlaw (The one designed for Single channel) ?
I got a kit for Christmas one year, and got the wing built, but that was it. Goodness knows what happened to it. Lovely little rubber wheels with aluminium centres if I remember. Loved the box art too. Those old kit producers were so talented at that. I'd like to build one again and finish it this time. It's on my list.
Anyhoo, if you have any photos of one I'd love to see them.

Stew.
stuart mackay

Re: Outlaw

Post by stuart mackay »

Here ya go, get the wood ordered!

https://outerzone.co.uk/plan_details.asp?ID=1307
Attachments
KK Outlaw.pdf
(88.71 KiB) Downloaded 270 times
piroflip

Post by piroflip »

Crikey,,,,,,,,,,,,,I remember this model being advertised in RCM&E centuries ago.

They claimed that it could be put into any attitude and then with the transmitter placed on the ground it would self right. And not an AS3X receiver in sight. lol
Stew

Post by Stew »

It's a must build for me. I'm surprised you don't see more of them.
jackdaw

Post by jackdaw »

Dellboy4uk

Post by Dellboy4uk »

Hi all

I know this thread is some 3 years old now but does anyone have an original kit or a model built from the original kit please?

I am building one from a plan for engine and rudder and just need the main undercarriage track measurement to get it as authentic as possible, I can guess it but if I can get it closer that would be great!

Nige.
Ian_D

Post by Ian_D »

Hello Nigel. A late reply but did you get the info you needed? I have a kit built one that I still fly with the dural undercarriage.

Lovely models to fly. My first was in 1974, rudder and throttle but scared the pants of the guy that test flew it, so I added elevator. Leaping forward in time, around 2000 I found a kit on eBay. Finished n the box art scheme again and flown with an OS 10. Lovely to fly. Recovered over the winter and ready for the summer. Let me know if I can help.

Ian