Wireless PPM Analyser

Any old or new electronic projects on the go
RON
Site Admin

Wireless PPM Analyser

Post by RON »

Heres my latest addition to the PPM Analysers

Its a wireless version of Phil's ppm tester, Features auto switch off on "NO signal", Throttle percentage for mid position, escapement on/off, (channel 4 on RX, follows button press)

Ron

G0MBV Class A Radio Amateur, North Yorkshire
Phil_G

Re: Wireless PPM Analyser

Post by Phil_G »

Love it Ron, you come up with some great ideas :D
The auto-power thing is cunning.
A 35mhz version could use a Corona synthesized receiver, then you could check the settings on any 35 mhz tranny on any channel number! Image
RON
Site Admin

Post by RON »

Thanks Phil,
The Corona thing sounds interesting, Do they do an RX with CPPM out, mind you, the 35mhz receivers are relatively simple and I would think you could just tap off the ppm just before the decoder input.

Ron
G0MBV Class A Radio Amateur, North Yorkshire
Igull

Post by Igull »

Far too sexy for your shirt Ron :D
Looks exceedingly nice - professional quality even :D
Just imagine how all this 'stuff' would have went down back in 1968 when we were 5 (as if) :lol:
I can imagine Phil in 50 yrs time building 2.4GHz Jeti DC-24 emulators from quantum chips - 'aye, back when I were a lad (apologies for the Yorkshire/Hovis/Shaun accent :-) ) and local hill sheep were wary - we only had 64 bit micro processors to play with - even the ram was limited to 2 terabytes - don't even mention that we had to use newspaper for toilet tissue - can you even remember newspapers ??' :)
Neil