Gold Wing FM Transmitter - Has anybody ever heard of them?

Shout here if you need any help!
Maybe you need a plan - just shout
PaulJ

Re: Gold Wing FM Transmitter - Has anybody ever heard of them?

Post by PaulJ »

Mike, to my complete surprise, my old Gold Wing arrived in the Post today along with the receiver! Sadly it is in a very poor state...... The battery may have been removed but not before extensive corrosion had attacked one end of the encoder board. It has also been dropped at some point and the case is slightly damaged though I think it can be satisfactorily repaired. I think the case can be cleaned up and restored to a reasonable condition but restoration of the electronics is beyond my meagre skills so I have decided to Gigarize it.
IMG_20181114_165804[1].jpg
I am not sure what has happened to the Receiver. It may have been crashed or possibly cut open for some reason but either way, it only has half a case and the electronics inside look decidedly the worse for wear. However the second receiver, which I kept and showed in my previous posting, looks fine and I have no reason to think that it won't work though I have no way to test it. If you would like to pm me your address I will send you both receivers to do with what you will.....

Paul