USBASP Problem

Shout here if you need any help!
Maybe you need a plan - just shout
Tommy_Boy

USBASP Problem

Post by Tommy_Boy »

Trying to flash my Mini-Pro Strong with 7CProportion/INO file. Followed all the steps keep getting

avrdude: warning: cannot set sck period. please check for usbasp firmware update.

Any Advice?

Thanks,

T
Tommy_Boy

Re: USBASP Problem

Post by Tommy_Boy »

Phil_G wrote: 26 May 2019, 00:41 Hi Tommy, its not a problem, ignore it.
Some usbasps have a fixed sck so avrdude cant change it and gives this warning.
Just ignore it. Theres a more lengthy explanation in the Arduino section.

Tell us about your project, what are you converting?

Cheers
Phil
Thanks, did not think that the code was Loading., apparently it was!

Thanks a bunch!

I live near PGH. PA. I teach math, Physics and C#. Thanks for your efforts with the Arduino code! I have my Original Kraft Sport Series that my dad gave me for Christmas(Early 80's) used of course. Used it for a number of years then built an Ace Silver Seven, then later converted it to a Micropro. I was going to use the original Encoder for my update on the Kraft, but became intrigued with your code and Mini-Strong. Did not like the idea of not having servo reversing or EXPO, endpoint adjustments. Not to mention the set is 40 some years old with old caps! I purchase a Jumper 4-in-1 Module from Kool hobby flashed it with Multiprotolcal, and seems to work on DSM2 22ms. It will be great if I can get this set to work with all these updates!!

T
Wayne_H

Re: USBASP Problem

Post by Wayne_H »

Hi Tommy,

Welcome :D . Hope all goes smoothly with the Kraft conversion - Phil's code works a treat ;)

A tip - remember to calibrate the encoder the first time you use the Tx, otherwise in your haste/excitement, you switch on & then wonder why it's not working properly (guess why I know :oops: ). Have a good read of the encoder instructions - http://www.mccrash-racing.co.uk/sc/data ... 22019b.pdf
Cheers,

Wayne
Once a Retrobate, always a Retrobate............ ;)