For sale from Tobe's Skunkworkshop

Something to sell, buy or swap?
List it here.
Tobe

For sale from Tobe's Skunkworkshop

Post by Tobe »

There are always in my projects what I call collaterals so on this page I will from time to time show what's available and for sale with price and conditions, S&H is not include but would be in the range € 10 - € 20 if it's listed it's available. The easy way is to PM with your request.
If there is any particular item that's not listed please PM as it might just forgotten to be listed or it can easily be produced.

GG-Tobe, the recreated Rand-type galloping Ghost actuator:
The GG-Tobe,  it comes in random colours but mainly red, black and yellow
The GG-Tobe, it comes in random colours but mainly red, black and yellow
The GG-Tobe
PnP
€ 50
Barebone-no recoder:
€ 35

Tobe's Adams clone, an updated/modern version of the Adams:
The Adams clone, it comes also in random colours,  please note the 2 option for the servo arms, one for torque rod and the other for regular push rod
The Adams clone, it comes also in random colours, please note the 2 option for the servo arms, one for torque rod and the other for regular push rod
PnP
€ 40
Barebone-no recoder
€ 25

Mode-Zero Tx case with stick assembly and antenna holder but no electronics, no holes or cut outs but relevant templates are include:

R/O 1+1 - Single channel whit throttle option
€ 50

3 channels / single stick
€ 75

Full house Tx case with 2 stick assemblies and side cheeks with incorporate trim levers.
€ 125
For more information and details see:

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1676

Replacement servo amplifier:
€ 15/each
Replacement Recoders pre wired:
€ 20/each
If you are looking to run an original actuator, on demand there's the option to have a third channel for throttle i.e get the actuator to cycle in one or the other direction and to set the suitable motor voltage in accordance with the spec of the original motor
Red 🔴 dot 2.4 v
Black ⚫️ dot 3.6 v
By setting the PWM control of the motor in the software you are able to run the actuator directly from the Rx w/o the need of a separate supply/or an extra voltage regulator.
Please PM for details and set up/software setting
For more information and details see

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1519

All items are to be seen as novelties and be treated as such and you might need some kind of knowledge and skills for the final assembly/usage

For TX and Rx electronics in accordance with Phil_G's please PM for availability and price
Cheers,

Tobe