Vintage radio loveliness

Anything you like!
Stew

Vintage radio loveliness

Post by Stew »

Martin

Re: Vintage radio loveliness

Post by Martin »

Lovely collection and nicely photographed. Those Becker sets look really modern; they seem out of place compared to all the others.
Stew

Post by Stew »

I love hte one with the little ships wheel. I'm foaming at the mouth for one of those now...
ozrs

Post by ozrs »

there you go - something similar - on ebay now:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-BABCOC ... SwODhdeCyp
Richard
Mike_K

Post by Mike_K »

Ahato has a lot more webpages with photo's of his collection of electronics, he also collects hi-fi, domestic radio's etc

http://www.gem.hi-ho.ne.jp/no-koshobu/index.htm

If you scroll down to near the bottom of the page, you'll find what he's added to his collection each year since 2005 up to 2018, there are some really rare R/C sets from around the world inbetween his hi-fi's. If you use Chrome browser you can translate each page into English and the translation is adequate to understand. I have corresponded with him by email as he has an OS Juniortrol, that I also have and I wanted a set of the instructions (on his 2016 page). He flew R/C as a kid but isn't an active flyer at the moment, but intends to start again in the future. He uses shipping agents in the USA, UK, Germany and Australia to help him find R/C sets and it seems that money is no object. But even he thinks prices are getting too expensive to add too many more.

The only collection on the web that I know of that is probably better is the RC Hall of Fame

www.rchalloffame.org/

Mike
PaulJ

Post by PaulJ »

I bet he hasn't got a "Gold Wing" though! :P ;)
Paul