Happy Christmas!

Anything you like!
PaulJ

Happy Christmas!

Post by PaulJ »

:D Look what Santa brought.......
IMG_20181225_092855[1].jpg
It's destined for a 1/2 size ????? for Ponte ;)

I hope he brought you something you really need too :P

Happy Christmas one and all !

Paul
Stew

Re: Happy Christmas!

Post by Stew »

Ooooh you lucky devil! Not jealous at all....
Is that a SAM35 'redfin' ?
F2B

Post by F2B »

Wishing you all the luck available!

Bruno
F2B or not to be....
PaulJ

Post by PaulJ »

Phil_G wrote: 25 Dec 2018, 23:29 Spent Christmas day afternoon at the emergency vets - Daisy ate 7 mince pies, very serious as raisins are highly toxic to dogs. They gave her a puke-jab and kept her in for kidney monitoring, hopefully back home tomorow.
That'll be £600 please, merry christmas :o
:o Oh! 'Sorry to hear that, I hope she's OK...... I didn't know that dogs couldn't eat raisins. Does that also apply to sultanas and currents? Many years ago our dog got the Christmas cake........ I nearly killed him and he got a nasty dose of the runs but he went on to live a long and useless life! (He was an English Setter - 'Nice dog but not very bright ;) )

Paul
jackdaw

Post by jackdaw »

Grapes, onions, chocolate and chewing gum are some items also not good for our fur babies(lists available online or at vets). It may sound soft and silly to call them that but that is what they are like, babies. Everything goes in their mouth, which would mostly be fine in a natural world. But, us humans bring things into their lives that they would not naturally encounter and so its our responsibility to make sure they are safe, just like human babies.