Problems with Doolittle Media

Anything you like!
Stew

Problems with Doolittle Media

Post by Stew »

Hi all.

Anyone else had a problem with poor service from these people?
I ordered one of their A3 Aeromodeller cover prints late last year, no sign of it so far, no response to emails, nowt.
It happened a few years ago too. I gave up and moved on, then some time ago I ordered one more, thinking, 'give them another chance' and it arrived, but after ordering the last one, zip.

I avoid calling people on the phone, because I hate using the phone! I find it utterly confusing without visual clues, (thank autism brain for that).

Stew.
Sundancer

Re: Problems with Doolittle Media

Post by Sundancer »

My only contact with them is that I have had a subscription to Aeromodeller ever since they re-launched it, and there have been no problems with that, I have spoken to them a couple of times when renewing and the lady there was helpful. I also have infrequent contacts with the AM editor Andrew Boddington, but I think he operates remotely from the "office" and has nothing to do with the business side. If you are missing stuff you have ordered and paid for I would suggest you do need to grasp the nettle and phone.
Stew

Re: Problems with Doolittle Media

Post by Stew »

Phoned two weeks ago and the guy promised he'd look into it. Nothing now for 3 weeks.
Avoid is my advice.