NEW KK Super 60 Plan

Something to sell, buy or swap?
List it here.
Igull

NEW KK Super 60 Plan

Post by Igull »

Hi

Looking for a plan (quality scan will be fine - or a temp loan of an original plan) that came with the 'New Super 60' from KK (around 100 yrs ago, Shaun will remember it obviously :lol: ) - box lid is attached. It's for a good friend. The trike u/c is the giveaway :D No doubt we'll get the FULL history of it from someone in the know :lol: :lol:

I have at least 6 Super 60 plans - I really can't believe how some folks have modded it - even saw one with an OS120 pumper - mine flies well on electric power - less than the power of an ED Racer !!!! I use the term 'well' loosely, how it was ever meant to be a 'trainer' is beyond me (I've used the full 4" dihedral and the reduced dihedral on ailerons and 3ch reduced sans ailerons). I've flown a number of Super 60's and they all 'fly' like a bag of nails (unless you just left them alone as a free flight model that is). I often think that our selective memories are very rose-tinted :lol:

TIA

Neil
kk new super 60 box.jpg
F2B

Re: NEW KK Super 60 Plan

Post by F2B »

Neil,
one of my fellow country men has a Super 60 for sale:
https://www.modelbouwforum.nl/threads/s ... st-3957044
I asked him in the last posting if he's still got the plan.
Fingers crossed.... :roll: ;)
F2B or not to be....
Igull

Post by Igull »

Hi
Thanks for that, however, it would appear to be the regular vanilla flavoured Super 60 rather than the 'New Super 60' with trike u/c :D TBH, it actually reminded me of a Multiplex 'Biglift' at first until I saw the wing tips :D
Cheers
Neil
F2B

Post by F2B »

And yet you wrote it so clearly: 'NEW'... :oops:

Anyway, hoping you'll get your plan, sooner or later.

Cheers,
Bruno
F2B or not to be....