Forum Costs

Important Announcements and information
How to register on this forum
VC10 RON
Site Admin

Forum Costs

Post by VC10 RON » 08 May 2019, 11:02

Hi Guys,

Because I don’t allow any business advertising, It's getting quite expensive hosting this unique forum as it grows in size. I know there are cheaper hosting companies available, even free ones! However you DO only get what you pay for. As far as I’m aware it has been reliable and solid up to now.
I hate asking this but I would really appreciate a small contribution towards the upkeep of this great forum. Please don’t feel like you have to, it's not compulsory and only if you feel you CAN afford to do so. All contributions will be kept anonymous. Please be aware that I make no profit in this forum, Its for pleasure only and run it at a loss.
Thanks for your understanding.
If you feel like you would like to contribute a small amount then please use Paypal Friends and family to admin@mode-zero.uk

So Similar to last year, Our good friend Tobe has generously donated a superb prize.

What I will do is put all the emails of the people who have contributed money toward Mode Zero forum running costs regardless of the amount, into a hat and pull out a winner. They will receive a fabulous GG-Tobe actuator PNP direct from Tobe.
This will be drawn in 4 weeks time on the 5th June 2019 by my good wife Kerry. I will post a video of the draw on here. Good luck everyone.
This prize is not intended to entice people into contributing, its simply to say thank you for doing so.

Ron
Thanks
Ron