Repost: Continued supply of S/C, Reeds & propo encoders

Button pushers
Phil_G

Repost: Continued supply of S/C, Reeds & propo encoders

Post by Phil_G »

Reposted from Feb 2018

I've just about caught up on a backlog of requests, which has left me with just 3 S/C encoder boards and a dilemma. Is the interest still there?
After much deliberation I've taken an expensive punt and ordered another batch of 100 S/C encoder PCBs, at the current rate of requests that should last about a year.
Of course there are many paths to singlechanneldom now so it is a bit of a punt, interest & follow-up requests comes & goes in batches.
Whilst assembling the boards takes up most of my limited 'free time' I do enjoy the feedback from people successfully flying S/C again so it would be nice if it does continue, and there has been another surge of interest over the last couple of months - maybe winter projects.
The Reeduino hasnt been as popular but maybe 40 or so have gone out, but still getting frequent requests for the "7ch+S/C mix" encoder, both of these are on the DIY-More boards, done maybe 100 in total. So it seems theres still a healthy interest in homebrewing Retro R/C gear, its not really 'topped out' as we expected.
I've particularly enjoyed the resurge of pulse and GG, with 'Twitcher' leading the way over here and Jay & Otto over the pond, its great to see!
So I wanted to say ta very much for your support and 'Keep calm, and carry on buttoning" chaps...
Cheers
Phil
Attachments
mr200_conv3.jpg
mr200_conv5.jpg
Phil_G

Re: Repost: Continued supply of S/C, Reeds & propo encoders

Post by Phil_G »

Look what Postie brought today:
newscpcbs.jpg
100 new S/C PCBs, I hope the requests keep coming!

Cheers
Phil
Wavemeter

Post by Wavemeter »

Phil please can I order a single channel board and a galloping ghost board ? Also where I can get the replica GG actuator?

Thanks s lot

Jonathan
Reconstituted boy
Shaun

Post by Shaun »

Tobe's your man Jonathan... look at his post here for details of the Adams and Rand actuators he makes

viewtopic.php?f=58&t=98

Cheers,

Shaun
jmendoza

Post by jmendoza »

Phil,
as you know, the previous batch of 4 SCE units you sent sat here for a couple years, but then in one month they were all spoken for. The last one you sent was for me, but my pal wanted it so I should have ordered more of them from you. I have had several requests for the reed/multi emulator recently, is it still available?

Jay