Reedino Red Board Question

My favourite
Tobe

Re: Reedino Red Board Question

Post by Tobe »

Nice job Wayne, very well done indeed, are you going to give it a paint job?
I thought that a reed set had already the max amount of switches but you succeed to add a few more----
Question, are you going to fly it mode I ore mode II? Most people flew it mode I but dad used and so I flew it mode II too. There are pro and cons, the big one was in taxiing as you had rudder on one side and elevator on the other, we used thumb finger for left and right (bottom switch) and index for up an down (top switch). To do this most TX had to go thru some modifications as most switches were soldered directly to the PCB if you weren't flying Graupner Variophone but dad had always a preference for american equipment in those days.
Cheers,

Tobe
waynew17

Post by waynew17 »

Hi Tobe:
Since this is my prototype, no paint. 😂. I have some old Controlaire and Kraft 10 ch tx’s that I will eventually convert. I’m planning on having Ail and Rud on right and Thr and Ele on left. 50 year old habbits are hard to break…
Thanks
waynew17

Post by waynew17 »

Here's pic of the completed Reedino project as flown. Flown with a scratch-built Lil Tri-Squire. Many thanks to Phil, Tobe, and Mike for their help. Much appreciated.

Wayne
Attachments
IMG_1400.jpg