First flights with the Reeduino

Anything with a propeller
Victor

First flights with the Reeduino

Post by Victor »

I made my first flights with the reeduino a few days ago. It took some time to find an opportunity to make these flights, but now, it's done. And it was a lot of fun, even if there were the first flights with a reeds in my life... Sure, I need some more flights to be absolutely confident, but I can fly and land without problems. I fly with my own design, a very simple one, rudder, elevator and motor only. Nothing special, I needed a model to make a try...

victor.jpg

So, now, I have to build another model, something like a Tauri or a Uproar, or??? Or may be go a step further with an Astro Hog? Any idea?
Wayne_H

Re: First flights with the Reeduino

Post by Wayne_H »

My congratulations too Victor👏
As Phil said, the Falcon 56 is a great model, with the added bonus of several sizes, plans available on OZ
Last edited by Wayne_H on 08 Dec 2020, 13:13, edited 1 time in total.
Cheers,

Wayne
Once a Retrobate, always a Retrobate............ ;)
MJF

Post by MJF »

Congratulations on your first Reed's flights Victor!

This past summer I enjoyed flying my reeds emulation Sr Falcon & single channel Mini Mambo more than any of my other models.

For your next model you cannot go wrong with a Goldberg Falcon or perhaps a Kazmirski "Orion" or Taurus, or the excellent Astro Hog, then there is the Platt / Kiel Kraft Fleetwing or the old favorite easy flying Smog Hog! (you will have more trouble trying to narrow down your choice than trying to find a suitable model!!!
Victor

Post by Victor »

Phil_G wrote: 08 Dec 2020, 12:56 Excellent, well done Victor :D
The Goldberg Falcon 56 is another nice reed model, similar to a Tauri but not so heavy and cheaper to build!
Thank you for the relevant advice. It will be a Falcon...