Micron FM-6D transmitter plate

Shout here if you need any help!
Maybe you need a plan - just shout
RichardT

Micron FM-6D transmitter plate

Post by RichardT »

Hi everyone,

My FM-6D transmitter used to have an aluminium plate with artwork having the Micron logo and FM-6D in big letters. After it fell off I didn’t do the sensible thing and it got lost through several house moves. Does anyone have access to a photo or some sort of layout that would mean I could recreate it? The transmitter is looking uncomfortably naked and is calling to me that it deserves its original ‘clothing’!

There's a drawing of it on the attached photo from the original kit instructions. TIA
Attachments
FM-6D.JPG
PaulJ

Re: Micron FM-6D transmitter plate

Post by PaulJ »

Richard, you could always convert it to an AM PL-7D! :lol: ........... I have this PL-7D awaiting conversion and I could take a better picture if it would be any use to you?
PL7D.jpg

Paul
RichardT

Post by RichardT »

Paul - thanks for the offer! I'm starting to realise that the FM-6D is rarer than I thought so I'll persevere with mine for a bit.
Mosfets

Post by Mosfets »

Not sure how to copy a link but I posted a picture of one of these in the Wanted / Micron thread.

Edit:- hope this works.....
viewtopic.php?f=58&t=887

Ade
RichardT

Post by RichardT »

That brings back memories :D. I don't know how I missed the other thread. I'm always astonished by the resources available on this site! Many thanks for the photo, I'm sure I can work with it, but perhaps I can come back to you if I get into trouble.
RichardT

Post by RichardT »

Hi Ade - that picture was most helpful, many thanks, I have a bit of fiddling to do to correct the shading. I didn't realise that the FM-6D came in different case configurations with different sticks, I think yours must be a later version.

Img_1626.jpg