Anyway, here's some of the models I found:
- Hal Krier Great Lakes rubber powered scale, started while working in far north Queensland 46 years ago - can't rush creativity Actually, I'm seriously looking at GG for this one. While I have several of Tobe's superb GG actuators, I have a suitable original ACE actuator, part of a complete working ACE set-up, that from a nostalgic perspective is the likely candidate
- O/D P30
- assorted KK (& other) rubber 'scale' models - FW190, Fairey Gannet, Piper(s), Aero Fuji, ...
- assorted AMA Delta Darts
- Assorted peanut scale - Waco, Lacy, Fike, ...
- scramble model using a Gaucho fuse & tail with a wing appropriated from something else long forgotten - it used to fly surprisingly well
- Hangar Rats & a Zephyr canard indoor F/F, both local Aussie kits & superb flyers.
- 1/2A power, based on the AAM Firewagon circa 1977
- F200 foam indoor models, featured in Aeromodeller many years ago
- and a whole bunch of kits, mostly scale (probably half of which came from GaryDnb before fleeing the colonies - thanks mate ), the rest an eclectic mix collected over the years, and hopefully destined for fun with the grandkids.
Jan.11 - more pics added