Ponte number 10 is sorted..

Events and news
PaulJ

Re: Ponte number 10 is sorted..

Post by PaulJ »

Despite "occasional showers" it was yet another really enjoyable day! It is so nice to meet the personalities behind the postings and some people build such beautiful models, it is a joy to see them and see how it should be done ;) . In tribute to the late Eric Clutton there were lots of Sharkfaces and variants thereof......... I looked up the collective noun for sharks so here is the "shiver" of Sharkfaces....
20220529_114627[1].jpg

Huge thanks to Phil, Shaun and PANDAS for another memorable event. :P
Mike_K

Post by Mike_K »

Just a quick thank you to all who attended the Ponty meeting, but especially to Shaun and Phil who yet again organized a fantastic event. As usual I forgot to take any photos, but I'm certain other forum members were walking around taking photos, hopefully they call post some later.
Tobe

Post by Tobe »

First of all I would like to second the gratitude toward Phil and Shaun in their unselfish effort to organize Ponte and to all that attended Ponte IRL or in spirit because this recognize and shows appreciation for their work and effort.
For me Ponte this year after what all of us have gone thru has with this days spent with you all been a large mojo injection and an incitement for future projects
I was also surprised and extremely pleased to see so many trusting their models to some of my projects and that was an additional jab of mojo and inspiration for more projects,

Cheers to everyone and looking forward to see you all next year.

Tobe
Cheers,

Tobe
Pchristy

Post by Pchristy »

Got home safe late on Monday afternoon. Hope to get some pix up later today...

Many thanks to Phil, Shaun, and the rest of the Pandas crew for laying on yet another very enjoyable event!

--
Pete
Twitcher

Post by Twitcher »

Shaun and Phil - huge thanks to you guys for yet another memorable Ponty extravaganza! I really enjoyed myself and it was great to meet again all the guys who lkike me, have become recgulars over the years.
And to our Swedish friend Tobe, many thanks for your generosity. I'm indebted to you in so many ways (I intend to get started on a Quickie Ghost a.s.a.p.! The one that was being flown so impressively on Sunday was as steady as a rock in that blustery wind. Scandi magic: a credit to the designer and the pilot.
Here's to next year . . .
Pchristy

Post by Pchristy »

oteru

Post by oteru »

Congratulations on holding the 10th PANDAS Single Channel & Retro R / C Event 2022.
Thanks for the great videos and images.
I introduced it to Japanese lovers on my blog.
http://singlechannel.seesaa.net/article/488610027.html

Thank you very much.
Oteru :D

(Sad news) :x
In Japan, due to the revision of the Aviation Law, paid registration of unmanned aerial vehicles (RC airplanes & drones) is required from June.
Unmanned aerial vehicles have expanded from over 200g to over 100g.
Shaun

Post by Shaun »

Hi all,
Due to all the running around at Ponte 10 my camera wasn't as active as it should have been. If anybody has any photos of the event and they would like to send them my way I may be able to use them in my RCM&E column. I could really do with them in the next few days though to keep the editor happy. Thanks in advance....

Regards,

Shaun.
Pchristy

Post by Pchristy »

Hi Shaun,

Those I've posted above are all available at full resolution on Flickr. Just click on the photo number below the pic in the post, and it should take you to the Flickr version, from where you can download it.

Any problems, give me a shout and I'll send them by other means.

--
Pete
Shaun

Post by Shaun »

Cheers Pete. 👍