Eric Clutton Dec'd

Events and news
Twitcher

Eric Clutton Dec'd

Post by Twitcher »

It occurs to me that we're missing something for this year's event! You'll know that one of our 'Founding Fathers' - Eric Clutton - died earlier this year and what better way to honour his memory and contribution to the hobby than to stage a "Sharkface- ithon" on the 29th of May? In the world of single-channel, there's no-one more deserving of recognition than Eric, and I think it would be a fitting tribute. He gave us a lot to be grateful for.

I grant you, it's a bit late in the day to organise it, but I'll be bringing my Sharkie and Tadpole, whether anyone else does or not.

Umpteen Clutton designs flown at the same time, in the same place, would be sure to bring a smile to the face of our old friend as he looks down from above.

What do you think?

Cheers

David
Tobe

Re: Eric Clutton Dec'd

Post by Tobe »

Need to recover my 1/2 size Sharkie trusted to Phil or even better build a full size, I'm in David
Hope to find you well

Cheers David

Tobe
Cheers,

Tobe
Shaun

Post by Shaun »

I'll have one there and so will Gary.
The theme is Single channel on the button this year so tadpoles and sharkies will fit in fine.

Shaun
Stew

Post by Stew »

I can't make Ponty this year, My partner has booked a holiday instead :( so I will just have to look forward to next year.
I have an 80% size Sharkface built, covered, and ready for maiden flight! So if anyone doesn't have a model to fly in remembrance of the great Eric Clutton, I am willing to pack the model up and send it down in advance if anyone wants to fly it proxy for me on the day. You'll just need to put a receiver in it. It's rudder only, 10g brushless for 2S lipo.
If I can have it back in one piece, that's a bonus!

Regards

Stew.
Stew

Post by Stew »

20220201_174312.jpg