My home brew S/C Gem for sale.

Something to sell, buy or swap?
List it here.
RON
Site Admin

My home brew S/C Gem for sale.

Post by RON »

As I no longer use this radio transmitter I’ve decided to sell it. It’s my own design and my take on the SC Gem transmitter. It uses one of Phil’s encoders and a Frsky module.
Comes complete with homebrew retail box too.
Here’s the original thread on it
viewtopic.php?p=2619#p2619

635AC476-B95B-4AF7-9A5F-FDFAAE9EE1D3.jpeg
635AC476-B95B-4AF7-9A5F-FDFAAE9EE1D3.jpeg (78.28 KiB) Viewed 870 times
Any interest please email me on ronstv@me.com preferably and not DM as I rarely check on here.

Offers? UK only.
G0MBV Class A Radio Amateur, North Yorkshire
Phil_G

Re: My home brew S/C Gem for sale.

Post by Phil_G »

I'm surprised that no-one has snapped this up yet, I've seen the Gem and its absolutely beautiful, built to Rons trademark perfection and attention to detail. I'm also surprised the genuine collectors have passed it by, obviously its not a commercial set but as a homebrew it is a superb example of the 'state of the art' achieved during the Single Channel revival, which maybe in decades to come some might remember as a significant stage of R/C history! Image

Lets not forget, this is Image Image Image Image
Wayne_H

Re: My home brew S/C Gem for sale.

Post by Wayne_H »

Phil_G wrote: 26 Jul 2022, 13:27 I'm surprised that no-one has snapped this up yet, I've seen the Gem and its absolutely beautiful, built to Rons trademark perfection and attention to detail.....
I have to agree from afar, and as one well outside the geographic eligibility criteria :( ;)
Cheers,

Wayne
Once a Retrobate, always a Retrobate............ ;)