ModuleMe aliexpress store

Anything you like!
Flynn

ModuleMe aliexpress store

Post by Flynn »

is here https://www.aliexpress.com/store/217801 ... 5910eWPyV9

It is generally cheaper than their Ebay store and if you select aliexpress 17 day shipping (costs around $2 extra) you will get the items quicker than Ebay.
#
#eg strong 328p board is £3.88 from ebay and $2.58 from aliexpress (plus $2.05 for 14-17 day shipping=£3.32)
You only ever need two tools....WD40 and duct tape.
If it doesn't move when it should use the WD40 and if it moves and it shouldn't use the tape.
_AL_

Re: ModuleMe aliexpress store

Post by _AL_ »

I've ordered 3 times from Aliexpress & never received a single item.
Make sure you use Paypal or similar so you can get your money back if nothing shows up.

Al
Flynn

Post by Flynn »

Ummm, I wonder if that was quite some time ago Al? I think Aliexpress management have made some substantial investments and changes in the recent past to drive their market share and I can only think that your experiences were either some time ago or you have been extremely unlucky . Their operation is much like Ebay these days with buyer feedback ratings and I believe they utilise escrow so the seller doesn't get your money until you confirm delivery, you will also find the same sellers on both portals. I use them all the time now in preference to Ebay, where you have no choice on the delivery service and have always received the ordered items within, or just outside (by a day or so), the stated delivery window. Considering the French postal delivery system I reckon thats not bad. I nearly always pay for the aliexpress standard delivery service these days, its a couple of dollors for small items and gets to me in 17 days. With the free 40/60 day delivery service I have seen packages delivered to the Paris or London hubs and they sit there of up to 20 days (according to the tracking info).

Whilst I would ordinarily agree with Al on using Paypal it does cost you a little bit more. You have to decide if Paypal's value exceeds its cost. For the amounts I normally spend and the frequency of problems I have encountered I just my UK credit card. Your mileage *may* be different! :)
You only ever need two tools....WD40 and duct tape.
If it doesn't move when it should use the WD40 and if it moves and it shouldn't use the tape.
Martin

Post by Martin »

I ordered a bunch of solar cells for a solar powered plane I'm building from AliExpress recently. I couldn't see the ones I wanted on EBay. Had to pay with a credit card, but like Flynn says the seller doesn't get the money until you confirm delivery completed. Seems a good service to me.