New Lemon transmitter module, DIY & JR formats

Like B&Q for homebrew radios
Shaun

Re: New Lemon transmitter module, DIY & JR formats

Post by Shaun »

Here you go Stormer, first show the wife this:

But Goldman, a microbiologist at Rutgers New Jersey Medical School in Newark, decided to take a closer look at the evidence around fomites. What he found was that there was little to support the idea that SARS-CoV-2 passes from one person to another through contaminated surfaces. He wrote a pointed commentary for The Lancet Infectious Diseases in July, arguing that surfaces presented relatively little risk of transmitting the virus2.

Then open your package straight away..

:D :D
stuart mackay

Post by stuart mackay »

Well the missus is doing Covid testing and I opened the parcel and we swabbed it, guess what it was negative! :)
My DIY module found its way with one of Mike's Encoders into this fella..
DSCF5485.JPG
Range and boot up time is comparable with the Orange DSM modules, but as Paul has said it is so tiny...not much bigger than a Digispark!
stormer254

Post by stormer254 »

Several bottles of wine later with her indoors snoring on the sofa off I sneak to the shed, module in hand, read the instructions before inserting the module, possibly a first for me, being a bloke it's usually read them as a last resort, and bingo it works! Several DSM2 models bound and I can switch between several models on the TX memory without having to rebind. I will try some more tomorrow but hopefully this solves my problem. The only thing I can see that might be a problem is that changing between DSM2 and DSMX is that I will need to rebind, the instructions seem to say to me that the module remembers the last bind protocol. Not too much of a problem as I only have two DSMX RX and twenty DSM2 RX. I have taken the liberty of attaching the instructions if any one would care to comment on this, but pleas be gentle me with if you do, after all I was a builder\!
Attachments
Lemon DSMP - Plug&Go Tx Module Instructions v.1 FNL .pdf
(162.15 KiB) Downloaded 19 times
Wayne_H

Post by Wayne_H »

stormer254 wrote: 23 Mar 2021, 22:52 Several bottles of wine later with her indoors snoring on the sofa off I sneak to the shed, module in hand, ........
smooth operator 8-)
Cheers,

Wayne
Once a Retrobate, always a Retrobate............ ;)