Mike_K's F3A encoder with standard Spektrum channel order

List all your sketches here
Adrian_H

Mike_K's F3A encoder with standard Spektrum channel order

Post by Adrian_H »

A very small update to the F3A encoder by Mike_K

So I don't get confused with all my other Spektrum dual-aileron models, to avoid modifying the LemonRX Tx module and be able to use their (Stabilised) Rx's the output order has been adjusted when Spektrum is selected to be (their standard?/expected?) T,AIl1,E,R,G,Ail2,Aux(es).
PPM_Enc_8ch_F3A_v2.1F-SpektrumOutput.ino
(21.81 KiB) Downloaded 126 times
Mike_K

Re: Mike_K's F3A encoder with standard Spektrum channel order

Post by Mike_K »

Hi Adrian,

I should point out that the F3A encoder isn't mine, it's just a modified version of Phil's 7-channel encoder (which I originally modified for Stuart Mackay), which you have further modified, all possible because Phil kindly open-sourced his original encoder.

I should probably post all the one-off modifications I've done for various forum members, from custom elevon mix percentages, the same Spektrum channel order you've now posted (I use LemonRx modules and Rx but haven't got a Spektrum Tx to know what order they use), so it will work with the LemonRx stabilised Rx, different aileron differential percentages, a version for 3.3V 8MHz Pro Mini Strong (they'd bought the wrong one off Ali Express), a version for higher impedance joystick pots' (again I "borrowed" what Phil had already done), the list goes on!

Cheers

Mike